Featured Post

Girls Trip

What I learned from a movie. I have decided to start blogging again and this is one that was never posted. So I took myself to se...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank you

Thank you for your words of encouragement and support in my good and bad times. I tried blogging before but I really didn't get into it because I was afraid that what I had to say would hurt someone feelings and no one cared about what I had to say anyway. Then I asked about a blog and he gave me several site. Then he said something that gave me the courage to be honest and open and to know this blog is about me and how I feel or don't feel. what I think or don't think. You said "LET IT ALL OUT nobody ever said that to me. I feel my life would have turned out so much more differently if I had a support system that was interested in me and my wants instead of their wants for me. So I finished building my computer and damn I am liking this desktop I put together. Then I popped in Ruben Studdard's last Cd and I am off. I feel a lot of tears coming, fears leaving and the old person who got lost in the battle of living is about to win the war of life.  Thank you my friend. I do love and appreciate you and your love for me.

1 comment:

  1. This one really touched my heart. I know how my blog has been such a huge source of peace for me, this is why I always encourage people to do one. Even if they dont make it for others to view. For me it has helped to get things off of me and allow me to heal. I am really enjoying your blog. I love you and I will always care about how you're feeling and what you have to say

    ReplyDelete